Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dairy Free

I have started a dairy free diet for Matias. Since I am his only source of nutrients and he seems to be having issues with dairy I am cutting back on dairy. I have heard that dairy is one of the most difficult things for our bodies to digest. So per pediatritans orders I am giving this a try. Shoping for groceries is difficult as your common everyday store isn't geared towards dairy free consumers. There are things I bought that I thought were dairy free but contain some form of dairy. That'll teach me to stick to the list. I have only been doing this for a few days so I still crave things like ice cream but Iam finding alternatives. I ordered 2 books today to help with this change one for Pablo and I one for Matias. So the adventure begins. This will be my journal of going dairy free. Maybe it will help you too.

No comments: